Skip to content
Grilled Burgers with Fontina and Mushrooms – Serves 2
- 2/3 pounds of ground beef
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon of steak seasoning
- Fontina cheese, 6 small slices
- 5-6 mini portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Buns, optional
- Add your Worcestershire sauce and steak seasoning to your ground beef and form 2 patties.
- In small pan, add your mushrooms, shallot, butter and balsamic vinegar.
- Over medium heat, add your burgers to the grill and sear. While the burgers are cooking put the small pan of mushrooms on the grill. Cook the burgers and mushrooms for about 3 and a half minutes.
- Flip the burgers, top with mushrooms and fontina cheese. Cover the grill with the hood and cook for another 3 minutes.