Skip to content
Ezekiel Bread Smoked Salmon Sandwich – Serves 1
- 2 slices of Ezekiel bread, toasted
- 4oz of smoked salmon, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 2-3 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of fresh dill, chopped
- 6 cucumber slices
- A pinch of salt
- Toast your Ezekiel bread. Then smear each piece with cream cheese.
- Add your smoked salmon, red onion, cucumber slices, capers, dill and a pinch of salt to one piece of bread then top with the other slice of bread.
- Cut in half and serve.