Skip to content
Sliced Pear and Endive Salad with Apple Cider Vinegar Dress – Serves 2 – 4
- 1 bunch of endive, chopped (3-4 cups)
- 2 bunches of green leaf lettuce, chopped (3-4 cups)
- 2 bartlett pears, sliced
- 6 radishes, sliced
- 1 shallot, sliced
- Fresh blue cheese (sheep’s milk), crumbled
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons, apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon of water
- Begin by adding all of the ingredients for the salad dressing in a ball jar and shaking it. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl combine the chopped endive, green leaf lettuce, pear slices and radish slices.
- When you are ready to serve, add the salad dressing and toss with a pair of tongs.
- Plate the salad and add the sheep’s milk blue cheese on top with some freshly cracked pepper.