Greek Salad – Serves 2
- Spring Mix and Butter lettuce, enough for 2 people
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 shallot, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup of banana peppers
- 1/4 cup of Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup of Cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup of crumbled feta, (sheep’s milk)
- 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil + 2 Tablespoons of Red Wine Vinegar, shaken in a ball jar with salt and pepper
- Chop the lettuce, green pepper, cucumber, and shallot and add to a large bowl. Add the salad dressing and toss.
- Add the lettuce mixture to 2 plates then top with the avocado, olives, feta and banana peppers.