Chicken Nachos with Feta and Siracha – 2 servings
- 1 chicken breast, cooked then diced/shredded
- 1 bag of your favorite tortilla chips, I prefer Late July
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup of Kalamata olives, diced
- Crumbled feta
- 1 Tablespoon, favorite Mexican seasoning, I prefer Penzey’s Spices Salsa and Pico
- Toppings: Cilantro and Avocado slices
- Preheat oven for 400 degrees
- Use a medium size pot, fill with water and bring to a boil. Add the 1 chicken breast and boil for 10-15 minutes until it is cooked. Remove the chicken breast and place on a cutting board. When it is cool to handle, dice/shred the chicken and return the the medium size pot. Add 1 Tablespoon of your favorite Mexican and cook over medium heat making sure that all the chicken is coated in the seasoning.
- Use a large cookie sheet and scatter the chips evenly on the sheet. Then top with the cooked chicken and crumbled feta.
- Dice a red onion and kalamata olives and add to the chips then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, then generously squeeze Siracha over the chips and add your favorite toppings like cilantro and avocado slices. Enjoy!